• About Us
  • 10 Lines on My Country

    The most literate state in our country is Kerala with around 94% literacy but Bihar is the lowest with about 64%. The Mughal Empire introduced.....

    10 Lines on My Country

    Set-1

    1. India is my country which is a country in the Southern region of Asia.

    2. My country India, the second most populous country after China  one of the world’s fastest developing nations

    3. My country India, the seventh largest country worldwide has  29 states and 7 Union Territories

    4. India was under British rule from 1858 to 1947.

    5. In 1947, my country India gained independence from British rule.

    6. My country India has a population of about 138 crore as of 2020.

    7. In 2020, my country India was ranked 48th in the Global Innovation Index.

    8. The most literate state in our country is Kerala with around 94% literacy but Bihar is the lowest with about 64% .

    9. Hindi is the official language of my country which is spoken by most of the people.

    10. The Mughal Empire introduced “Hindustan”, a Middle Persian name for India.

    Set-2

    1. My country India is officially called Republic of India.

    2. The word “India” is taken from the Latin language “India”.

    3. In 1950, my country India established a secular and democratic republic.

    4. My country India's education system is the second largest higher education system in the world.

    5. Most famous Indian festivals are Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja, Vaisakhi Ganesh Chaturthi, Thai Pongal, Eid ul-Fitr, Christmas and many more.

    6. My country India is notable for its religious diversity, with the main religions being, Jainism, Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, Sikhism, Christianity and many more.

    7. National animal is the tiger, the national flower is lotus, the national tree is the Banyan tree and the national fruit is mango.

    8. The Taj Mahal is an impressive piece of architecture and is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World in modern times.

    9. The earliest Indian literature was written in Sanskrit between 1500 BC and 1200 AD.

    10. India was named “Sone ki Chidiya” or “Golden Bird” due to abundant natural resources and availability of precious stones.

    Set-3

    1. The Government of India consists of three branches: the executive, the legislature and the judiciary.

    2. My country is surrounded by the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean in the southern parts.

    3. The neighboring countries of my country India are Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sri Lanka.

    4. Around 55,000 years ago modern humans came to the Indian subcontinent from Africa.

    5. The Indus Valley Civilization, which is around 8000 years old, is the oldest or earliest civilization of my country India.

    6. My country India has more than 15 official languages and Hindi is the spoken language of more than 40% of the total population.

    7. Three Indian cities — Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad  are among the fastest growing high-tech hubs in the world.

    8. For almost 1,000 years from the 4th century BC, India was the only source of diamonds in the world.

    9. My country India is the third largest pharmaceutical company in the world.

    10. The Ganga, the Indus, and the Brahmaputra are the main rivers in which largest river system in my country India is the Ganga

    Info World

    Author & Editor

    Hello, I am Bulbul Debnath. In this site, I have provided the information of different topics like about celebrities, education and many more. If you have any suggestion, please write it in the comment box. I will reply as soon as possible.

    0 Comentarios:

    Post a Comment

    Please do not use any abusing words or enter any spam links in the comment box